Thursday, October 14, 2010

Facebook Awards

Today week a local radio station - 101.3 KDWB held their first annual Facebook Awards - categories included the following:

* Most annoying: self portrait in the mirror, pic after losing weight, pic with drink in hand, etc.
* Most annoying status updates
* Most annoying fan pages

In honor of the first FB awards, I have decided to post a few of my favorite FB status updates.

* "Nobody cares about your stupid farm!"
* "I do my best drinking when I'm drunk."
* "Looked at my unmade bed this morning and decided it was art in another medium and I should not destroy it"
* "____ is drinking 2% milk and wondering what in the heck the other 98% is."
* "____ is wondering why Facebook bothers to give the option of "liking" my own comment? Of course I like my own comments. I'm awesome."

Post any of your favorite, most annoying, etc. status updates or anything FB related below :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment